How to Use the Guide
and this Website:
Read “Who the Guide is for”:
The first step is to read the “Who the Guide is for” section. You can read it here on the website and it’s also included in the guide.
Next, review the Step-by-Step Process:
Next, review the “Step-by-Step Process”. You can review it here on the website and it’s also included in the guide. You want to follow each step, in order, to have success in creating your funding plan and submitting applications to the funding sources. The steps are available to read here on the website and they are also included in the guide.
Finally, get your copy of the Disability Funding Guide!
Now that you’ve read these two important sections it’s time to get our copy of the Disability Funding Guide!
The guide is available in several formats, starting at just $9.95 for the popular eBook version!
Insurance does not always cover the costs of the products, services, and therapies needed for your children. Now that you know about the Disability Funding Guide you can raise funds to purchase these items as you need them!
When considering products and services for your children, be sure to check out the sponsors page of this website to discover items you may not have heard of, that would be helpful to your children!
The guide is also available in paperback for just $29.95 and as a workbook for $39.95. Many people work better using a printed book than an eBook. Pick the format that works best for you!
In the guide your next steps on your funding journey are to:
- Read Section One to learn how you can become a funding source recipient, using the Step-by-Step process to create your funding plan.
- Review the Directory of Funding Sources (Section Three) and pick five to ten funding sources.
- Use the Step-by-Step process to complete your applications to these funding sources.
Along the way I also encourage you to:
- Subscribe to receive monthly emails with new funding sources, tips for raising funds, success stories from other families, and products you can use.
- Follow me on social media to discover new funding sources, stay connected with other families on the same journey, and find motivation for your own funding journey! Find us on Facebook and Instagram @disabilityfundingguide.